Project Coordinator, Proposal Development (m/f/d)
For our growing team we are currently looking for a Project Coordinator, Proposal Development (m/f/d) to develop our activities at Lumis International GmbH. The position plays a key role in supporting best practices of successful proposal outcomes by leveraging the client needs, legal and regulatory requirements, budgeting and professional texting.
You will report to the Managing Director and work in close cooperation with the Business development team.
- Oversee, coordinate and being ultimately responsible for the preparation, writing, editing, review and timely submission of proposals for Legal- and Data Representation services
- Maintain oversight of all pending, rejected and awarded proposals
- Assist the Managing Director during contract negotiation with the clients
- Close cooperation with the business development and accounting team
- Maintain financial and operational oversight of ongoing projects
- Continuous development of the company’s internal standards and processes
- Regular communication with our clients verbally and written
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in science or financial education
- Work experience in proposal development and/or clinical research
- Basic knowledge of European regulatory requirements
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), knowledge of other European languages would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in using project management software
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Self-driven with strong organisational and time management skills and a pronounced appreciation to deliver high quality within tight timelines
- Strong communicator internally and externally
We offer an exciting position to work in an international environment with a highly skilled and dynamic team. The position can be mainly home-based with regular presence in the Berlin office.
If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please provide your CV in English, your motivation letter, your salary expectations, and your earliest start date via e-mail to:
Sathya Ram, email@example.com