We are currently looking for a part-time Business Development Associate (f/m/d) to assist Lumis in implementing sales strategies to further boost our company’s overall growth.
Your main responsibilities will be to contact and build relationships with new and existing clients. We expect you to research the market and to explore new business opportunities. You will analyse business competitions, maintain our corporate contact list and assist the team with marketing materials. The work can be performed remotely.
Your main duties:
- Generate ideas to attract new clients and to expand sales
- Communicate to clients the services Lumis has to offer
- Interact regularly with clients and maintain good relationships
- Recognise and work in line with any changes of the needs and in the environment of clients
- Search for prospective clients in the Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device Industry globally
- Arrange presentations and meetings with existing and prospective clients
- Assist in writing of service proposals for clients
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related fields
- Good understanding of drug and medical device development processes and requirements
- Fluent in written and verbal Business English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Very good presentation skills
- Excellent skills in working with MS Office software, customer relationship management software and in the use of databases
- Ability to work efficiently and independently on different assignments/projects simultaneously
- Experience in marketing and sales are an added advantage
We offer an exciting position to work in an international environment with a highly skilled interdisciplinary and dynamic team.
If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please provide your CV in English, your motivation letter, your salary expectation, and your earliest date of entry via e-mail to: Sathya Ram, firstname.lastname@example.org