Project Manager (m/f/d) – Lumis Life Science Consulting GmbH
Lumis Life Science Consulting is a consulting company for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industry. We cover the whole spectrum of vendor selection and management, clinical trial oversight management, quality management and training.
For our growing team we are currently looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) to enhance our activities at Lumis Life Science Consulting GmbH and support our clients in the field of Phase I / Early Phase clinical trials.
The role is home based with regular presence in our Berlin office. The position is initially limited to 24 months, but if you are a good fit, the position could be extended into a permanent position.
- Oversight management, vendor management, vendor selection and compliance for phase I clinical trials on behalf of international pharmaceutical companies for pan-European studies.
- Lead interdisciplinary and multinational project teams
- Oversee the proper and timely execution of all contractually agreed activities within budget
- Monitor timelines and communicate risks and risk mitigation plans
- Act as the main contact person to the client and the involved CROs and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in science or comparable qualification
- Experience in PK/PD, POC and multinational studies would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of relevant guidelines (e.g. ICH-GCP) and regulatory requirements in clinical research
- Proven experience in budget tracking, vendor management, contracting and project accounting, internally and with external partners
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management of Phase I trials
- Very good command of all MS Office applications, including Excel and MS Project
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Further training in project management and/or proven project management skills in Phase I-III studies would be advantageous.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a prerequisite for the position.
- Knowledge of German is advantageous but not required.
We offer an exciting position to work in an international environment with a highly skilled and dynamic team.
If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please provide your CV in English, your motivation letter, your salary expectations and your earliest date of entry via e-mail to:
Sathya Ram, firstname.lastname@example.org