Marketing Internship (m/f/d)
Lumis International GmbH is a consulting company for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industry. We act as a legal representative and data representative for our clients conducting clinical trials in Europe, Switzerland and UK. Our subsidiary company Lumis Life Science Consulting GmbH offers services to advance our clients drug development process.
Jointly with our customers, mainly small to mid-size biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, we develop tailored solutions to optimise their drug development programs. For the best services in diverse areas, we collaborate with a network of experienced subject matter experts, cooperation partners and consultants.
The internship can be a remote position with occasional presence in our Berlin office. The internship will start in February 2023. This paid internship is initially limited to 6 months, but if you are a good fit, the position could be extended.
- Create content for social media, newsletters and marketing campaigns
- Manage social media channels
- Periodically review Google Analytics and Advertising
- Update website regularly with new content
- Assist with designing and developing the website further
- Ad hoc web development tasks as needed
- Help to organise marketing events
- Bring fresh ideas and impetus to the company
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in marketing, communications & media, or similar
- Self-starter, motivated to take responsibility for projects
- Familiar with the use of WordPress and MS Office
- Experience in digital marketing and social media is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English is a prerequisite for the position.
- Good communication and organizational skills, and analytical thinking
We offer an exciting, paid position in an international working environment with a highly skilled and dynamic team. You will gain knowledge in drug development and life science. Our team is looking forward to investing in your growth and development.
If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please provide your CV in English, your motivation letter and your earliest date of entry via e-mail to Sathya Ram, email@example.com