The Company at a Glance
LUMIS International was founded in order to provide help and assistance to biotechnological enterprises and small pharmaceutical companies so that they could conduct successful clinical trials in Europe even though they do not have a European subsidiary.
LUMIS International was founded by experienced clinical research professionals who have gained extensive experience in clinical research both in Europe and around the globe. The key team members are all medical, legal, and operational specialists.
LUMIS International, with its corporate headquarters in Berlin, Germany, was founded by three shareholders who contribute a broad range of experiences in international clinical research to the company. They all share the idea of supporting innovative medical product developments from non-European countries by helping companies find European experts.
LUMIS International focuses on providing start-up services for clinical trials primarily for non‑European sponsors. Our services include:
- Legal representation in Europe for clinical trials on behalf of non‑European sponsors
- Regulatory advice and guidance in entering the European market with your clinical trial
- Support for your medical and scientific ideas, reviews of protocols and clinical reports by a network of clinical experts
- Assistance in your outsourcing strategy and vendor selection to help find the best partners for conducting your clinical trials in Europe
- Regular clinical monitoring of your clinical trial
- Legal advice and contracts with third parties